NHS Jobs and medical devices
NHS Jobs website is looking for a number of roles in the field of medical device training, risk and safety. Access to the website is free, here’s summary of what’s on offer.
- Lewisham and Greenwich: QE Hospital, London, Band 7 Medical Devices Trainer, closing date 22nd Sept.
- NHS Medway (Gillingham) Medical Equipment Training Coordinator; Band: 6; Salary: £30,401 – £37,267 per annum/pro rata; Interview date: 19th Sept.
- NHS Medway, Gillingham. Head of Patient Safety (Band 8b). Closing date 4th October
- MHRA: Medical Device Specialist, MHRA currently have some great opportunities to work within their Devices Division.
- University Hospitals Plymouth: Clinical Educator: Band5, Resus, medical devices, moving & handing, medical gas. Closing date 4th Sept.
- Liverpool Women’s Hospital, Band 8. Risk and Patient Safety Manager, Medical Devices and Point of Care devices. Closing date 5th Sept.
Search criteria including ‘medical device’ ‘MDSO’ ‘patient safety’ should find these and others…..
Please feel free to browse and apply.