Planning is moving into the final stages for Conference 2019 (November 13 -14th at York Racecourse) but deadlines are approaching and we need to press home key messages and cut-off dates and deadlines.
- Please make sure you book/reserve your place at Conference by 7th October.
- Places can be paid in advance via PAYPAL link on Conference 2019 page
- Places can be reserved via ‘INVOICE’ link on the Conference 2019 page
- Book your networking dinner place when you book via PAYPAL or separately via the INVOICE links on the Conference 2019 page
- Menu choices for Networking dinner will be sent directly to you as the conference approaches.
- NAMDET is looking for a photographer that may be able to offer their services at conference… do you know any colleagues that can help? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAMDET Education Workshop:
- The free, education workshop being held on 13th November at the Marriot Hotel still has a few places left, if you are interested please follow the link above and book your place ASAP to reserve a space.
For Exhibitors: (email email@example.com)
- Deadline for booking an exhibition stand is October 7th
- Supply your company details/advert for the conference programme to Andy by 7th October
- Confirm if your delegates are also attending the networking dinner (13th November) and reserve their places via the separate ‘INVOICE’ request via Conference 2019 page
For all NAMDET Regional Chairs and Secretaries: (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Whether your attending or not; Please supply a short biog and photograph for the 2019 conference programme to Andy by 7th October
For Speakers: (email email@example.com)
- Please make sure you supply your biog, photo and speaker information form to Paul by 7th October
- Supply your power-point presentation by 7th NOVEMBER (one week prior to conference)
- For those speakers attending the networking dinner on 13th November, menu choices will be sent directly to you.
NAMDET conference planning team wish to thank all members for their ongoing support and assistance in helping to plan this year’s event. We look forward to meeting up with you all in York on 13th and 14th November.