NAMDET held their 6th annual conference at the Birmingham Conference and Events Centre on Thursday 2nd November 2017. This year’s theme was around improving safety through competency approach and was attended by over 160 delegates from all across Great Britain and was aimed at medical device & clinical skills trainers, engineers , MDSOs, risk managers and training coordinators.
Feedback from our delegates to date is amazing and our exhibitors also enjoyed a great event. Our speakers have very kindly supplied copies of their presentations but we ask that if you wish to use any of the content you reference them in every instance.
AGENDA : Final 2017 CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
- Welcome message and summary (Paul Lee, Chairman NAMDET). namdet 2017 conference welcome & end
- CQC; State of Care 2017 & Medical Devices (Ellen Armistead Deputy Director CQC) State of Care 2017
- Credentialing Update (Michelle Dawson, NAMDET Management Group) credentialing
- Medical Devices a Coroners Perspective (Ana Samuel, Assistant Coroner, Birmingham ) Medical Device Incidents and the Coroner
- Classroom learning vs E learning (Ginina Houghton CME Ltd.) Classroom vs eLearning
- Digital Literacy: (Susan Kennedy, Health Education England) Digital Ready Workforce
- Standardising Dual IV practice. (Janet Clegg, Acute Pennine Trust) Dual Infusion Practice
- Compliance and Governance ( David Coverdale, Egton Ltd.) Governance and Compliance
- National competencies (Marie Law & Tammy Marsh, NAMDET Management Group) Establishing National Competencies