MDSO & MSO conference 31st Jan 2019
Our colleagues at MHRA and NHSI have arranged the annual MDSO & MSO conference for 31st January 2019 in London.
Venue: 155 Bishopgate, London EC2M 3YD, Thursday 31st January
The planning for the MDSO/MSO conference on 31st January in London is going well and the Agenda has been drafted with a theme of “Effective Networks”. The main morning session will include a topic on the new Medical Device Regulations and how it affects you (which was suggested by a MDSO). Details on the conference and how to register will be sent separately.
It is proposed that in the afternoon there will be four workshops, aimed at MDSOs with another 4 aimed at MSOs, though hopefully all topics will be of interest to everyone.
We would like these workshops to be led by MDSOs (with support) and we want to encourage MDSOs to submit their ideas in poster format to allow the MDSO Editorial Board to select 4 posters for the workshops, with the remaining going on display (subject to space allowing).
Please can you submit posters in pdf format by 11th January 2019, using the attachment as guidance.
Follow this link to a guide document on whats required; Word doc Poster information link
Thank you for sending in suggestions for conference topics. We have listed these below to help give you some ideas about what MDSOs will be interested in and could form a title of your poster but any ideas would be welcome.
- Preventing off-label use through training of clinical staff – experiences
- Scan for Safety case studies
- Experiences of the transition to NRFit as part of the ISO connectors programme.
- Community Issues including a discussion on disposal of equipment
- Experiences with the implementation of DERS
- Journey to compliance with an Alert
- Human factors – what are the biggest issues?
- Damage to equipment by users – common themes and prevention
- Root Cause Analysis – how to use it effectively?
Please follow this link for details and register to attend as soon as the website opens for bookings